Who we are:
Families of Children With Cancer, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. We support families who have a child that has been diagnosed with cancer in Northeastern Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We receive no federal or state funding. We rely solely on donations from private benefactors, corporate sponsors, community organizations, foundations, and fundraisers. No salaries are paid and all money directly benefits Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula families of children with cancer.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Bravery beads and funding for Pediatric Oncology Clinic Child Life Department
- Limited financial assistance to families when there is a need
- Family pack to a newly diagnosed family which consists of gift cards for a grocery store, department store, and gas cards
- A Helping Hand Handbook – a binder where the family can keep all their important dates and information
(lab results, radiation treatment days, doctor appointments, etc.)
- Social events for entire immediate family
- College scholarships for the childhood cancer survivor/patient along with camp tuitions for child, siblings, and family
- Mileage reimbursement for travel due to treatment
- and much more!